Ahad, 15 Mei 2011

aku dan sesuatu vol. 79

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself.
For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.....

Laugh when you can,
apologize when you should,
and let go of what you can't change.
Life's too short to be anything... but happy....

Happiness blooms in the presence of self-respect and the absence of ego.
Love yourself. Love everyone around you. Love everyone in the whole world.
Know that your own life is of infinite importance, as is every other life.....


When I feel worried and depressed,
I consciously form a smile on my face and act upbeat
untill the happy feeling becomes GENUINE...

To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again.

Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Life is about trusting your feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and realizing people change


I LOVE MYSELF
I LOVE YOU MY LOVE...
I LOVE MY FAMILY FOR SURE...
I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO LOVED TO LIVE IN PEACE WORLD
I LOVE PATIENCE
I LOVE ALL ABOUT ME
I LOVE MY LIFE same as you out there.. ^^

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...